Dinel Level Switch
- For limit level sensing of liquids in nonconductive plastic and glass vessels
- Miniature design in flexible housing, can be located on mildly bent surfaces
- The electrode system eliminates contamination in the vessel internal side
- Simple self-adhesive fixing
- Configuration and adjustment by third “programming” wire
- LED state indication
Flexible level sensor FLD–48 “Meduse” is designed for detecting level of various liquids in non-conductive vessels. It is made from polyurethane flexible housing with flexible self adhesive layer, enabling simple attachment on fl at and mildly bent surfaces of the vessel walls.