Dinel Loop Powered ultrasonic
- For continuous level measurement of liquids in open or closed vessels, sumps, open channels, drains, etc.
- Quick view measured values on the display
- Easy adjustment without measured material
- Elimination of false echoes
- Zone temperature compensation
- Possibility of using in explosive areas (version Xi)
- Current output (4 … 20 mA) with HART® protocol or output RS–485 Modbus
- Copying of level meter configuration using display module DM-70
- While used with horn adapter difficult media can be measured like foamy levels, bulk solids, etc
The ULM® ultrasonic level meters are compact measurement devices including an electroacoustics converter, central processor unit and display module. Using the electroacoustics converter, the level meters transmit the sequence of ultrasonic pulses that spread towards the surface level.